SHOP UPDATE (Nov. 2016):
We have been lately overwhelmed by the work required in our industrial line of drones and internal organization changes. The current situation forces us to bring to 'Sold out' all our TILT drones in the shop since it is becoming hard to meet the delivery times and service you guys deserve.
We are not abandoning the consumer drones' selling but for those that want to purchase one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly. This way we can, case by case, update you on the actual lead time so that we can plan our production better, and you can decide if to purchase of course. Spares and technical support stays though.
We apologize for that but we have to finish the current changes if we want to grow sustainably while giving the best custommer service possible.
The TILT Drones (Inkonova) team
This is a very powerful setup, be careful: 8.5+ kg total thrust! ;)
If you don't want to spend time on assembling your TILT X8 drone, this is your product! If already have a transmitter, get your X8 here. All units are flight tested and pre-tunned prior to shipping
If any issue, contact us right away at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or join our Facebook community where we help each other.
Disclaimer: TILT products are not a consummer product. You have to be willing to get familiar with Cleanflight (plenty of information online and we are always available to solve any issue).
TILT X8 Maiden video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpLB1GH6KpI
TILT X8 multiwii and luxfloat tests (luxfloat works great): (coming soon)
- FlySky FS-T6 V2 (or similar) 6 channel, programmable, Mode 2, transmitter and receiver (PWM mode). Probably the best trade-off between quality, features and price for the average pilot.
The FPV version comes with FPV gear set, ready to use and tested:
- 32ch SMA 200mW/400mW mini transmitter for use with any of the bands in the market (Nexwave/Fatshark, Boscam etc)
- 600TVL FPV camera
IMPORTANT: due to the demand and time to assemble and test each individual unit, allow 2-3 weeks to ship your product. The waiting time will be worth though: you'll save the assembly and adjustment hassle and just enjoy your TILT.
General specs of TILT PRO X8:
- 2208 2000kv (or similar) motors and 6x4.5 propellers
- 30 A Blheli Oneshot ESCs (always using the latest in the market with good reviews by the RC community!)
- 2kg+ servo motor
- Naze32 (setup done but can adjust to your liking of course)
- PDB (6S capable) with 5 and 12V outputs
Other hardware required:
- Battery: 4S between 2500 and 4000 mAh 30C (minimum)